What is BPO?
BPO is a valuable strategy to add services into business processes for companies seeking new ways to improve corporate performance, through enhanced cost control, risk reduction, encouraging collaboration and increasing transparency.
- Continuous improvement of company processes.
- Tight control and transformation of fixed costs into variable costs.
- Significant increase in flexibility and growth capacity.
- Reports and SLA (Service Level Agreement) pre-defined in contract.
- Elimination of investments.
BRQ is a member of ABRAPSA (Brazilian Association for Administrative Support Service Providers).
Internal Processes X BPO
- Fixed Cost
- Limited Growth
- Dependent on people
- Non-specialized management
- Variable and lower cost
- Reports and SLA (Service Level Agreement) pre-defined in contract
- Ongoing investment in technology and best practices
- Measurement of quality and efficiency
BRQ combines three distinct expertises for a successful BPO
- Knowledge and know-how in several industries and a portfolio of administrative processes for scale, reuse, and best practices.
- Consulting group expert in process transformation and redesign for optimization and innovation.
- IT for automation and digitization.
BRQ has several solutions to transform business processes
Financial Industry Processes
Management of Celpe customer service area
BRQ is responsible for customer service at all Celpe branches in the state of Pernambuco. Processes were redesigned, automatized, and BRQ took over operations.
120,000 clients served per month;
Reduction of wait time in branches from 28 to 11 minutes;
Service satisfaction rate up to 97%.
185 Municipalities • 164 Correspondents • 51 Branches • 3 Million ClientsBack to the top
Management of cash payments to suppliers for one of Brazil’s largest wholesale banks
BRQ reduced the total cost of this process by eliminating tax errors and overdue payments.
The process was completely redesigned and then automated with a software that controls everything from gathering payments and scheduling to document filing.
12,000 payments per month;
Fines and interest eliminated
Volume of R$ 150,000,000 traded per month;
Reorganization of staff from 21 to 12 employees;
Reduction of 30% in total costBack to the top
Opening a Bank Account
Opening a new account is a complex, costly process and usually a frustrating experience for the new client
- Requires the client to bring all necessary documents to the agency
- Client waits or returns at another time to sign contracts
- Account takes days to be opened
- Documents and contracts need to be filed safely
Digitization significantly reduces costs and transforms client experience
Back to the top
Credit Granting and Recovery
The digitization of the credit granting process allows significant cost and time reduction
- Digital capture and verification of document authenticity
- Digital signature
- Credit granting workflow for hard copied, scanned, and electronic documents
- Control of rectification of non-compliant documents
- Integration and reuse of documents through the credit recovery flow
The electronic integration with public notary offices is a game changer for the credit recovery process
- Electronic notary office notifications to show late payments
- Territorial notification – to the notary office of debtor’s jurisdiction
- Registered email notifications – with time stamps and a notary office registration
- Extrajudicial protest of physical and electronic instruments across the country
- Real estate notice and purchaser’s title for real estate registry office creditors
- Electronic filing equipment