BRQ methodology for digital products
The development of Digital Products requires a different approach.
Methodology – Traditional Process
- Results after many months or years
- Final product very different from the expected
- It is born outdated
- Slow reaction to external events
- Focus: deliver something that meets 100% of needs
BRQ Methodology – Digital Products
- Weekly results
- Participative: Final product is decided on a daily basis
- Fast adaptation to an environment that changes continuously
- Ongoing investment in technology and best practices
- Focus: quickly deliver the least possible to create value for the majority of the users
BRQ methodology for digital product development begins with a “design thinking” stage…
BRQ may allocate methods, industry knowledge, consultants, architects, business and system analysts, as well as user experience (UX) professionals.