Scanning notifications enhances security and potentially cuts costs
- Date and Time records of the letters delivery and reading.
- Message integrity audit – records of all content sent and received.
- Eliminate printing, handling, submission and storage of slips and other paper-based processes.
- Quick search of documents and delivery slips.
Sent electronic messages are assigned a Unique Identification Number (UID) and an authentication hash with a time stamp certified by the Observatório Nacional.
Processes that depend on acknowledgment of receipt are the main opportunity
Example: Receivables Market (Investment Funds, Factoring, and Securitization Companies)
- Payer notification upon sale
- Collection notifications: extrajudicial, administrative, etc.
- Submission of collection invoice
- Submission of a copy of the invoice
- Submission of the preprint invoice to the assignor site
- Communication from the legal department
- Finalization of business agreements
- Verification of electronic documents
- Daily submission of portfolio position
Many other processes receive security and cost benefits
- Policy submission
- Service order for vehicle repair
- Communication with shareholders
- Submission of required meeting minutes
- Submission of investor position reports
- Submission of utility provider invoices (water, electricity bill…)
- Submission of course completion certificates from education facilities
- Any situation requiring evidence of document delivery, opening, or reading