Code of Ethics
BRQ employees follow the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct in relationships with associates, third-parties, clients, and suppliers.
To hire suppliers and service providers, we follow technical, professional, ethical and sustainability requirements:
Code of Ethics – Suppliers
- Compliance with Laws: We respect and comply with all existing labor legislations and legal conditions.
- Transparency and Integrity: Each and every kind of corruption, extortion, and fraud is unacceptable.
- Discrimination and Harassment: Provide a dignified and respectful work environment, free of harassment and discrimination.
- Compulsory Labor: Forced labor, restricted labor, or unpaid labor is not tolerated.
- Child Labor: Only associates with the minimum legal age required, respecting all laws and regulations regarding children, are employed.
- Employee Free Choice: All employment relationships should be voluntary, i.e., according to the free choice of workers.
- Freedom of Association: Respect associates’ right to join unions of their choosing.
- Information Protection: Protect and make proper use of confidential information.
- Occupational Health & Safety: Provide a healthy, suitable environment for associates, preventing work-related injuries and diseases.
- Environment: Compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Conflict of Interest: Refrain from performing transactions with associates that may give rise to conflict of interests.
BRQ only selects suppliers aware of and committed to our code of ethics and conduct.
To reinforce this information, we include a link to the code of ethics in the email signature of each professional in the Purchasing department.
BRQ Reporting Channel
BRQ reporting channel is a way to report eventual irregularities in the company, or actions and behaviors in disagreement with our values.
Report of concerns should be sent to the email email@example.com which will be forwarded to the CEO and to the communication & marketing director, who are responsible for handling reports with absolute confidentiality and for taking necessary actions to preserve the company’s values and compliance with the law.
In case you prefer to send an anonymous report, use the link below. The computer identity and IP address will not be disclosed, so privacy is guaranteed. However, anonymous reports prevent us from providing an answer.