BRQ System Architecture
Some software designs have to be built to support critical situations. In these cases, a sophisticated, customized architecture makes the difference.
BRQ experts support the design and implementation of system architectures capable of supporting the following cases:
- High volume of transactions or information
- Cooperation with third-party platforms and applications
- Scalability: level of use with significant peaks in demand
- Sensitive information in settings where the probability of attacks is high
- High availability for the demand of 24/7 operation
- Transactions requiring very high performance measured in milliseconds
Asset management firm
BRQ supported the company during the implementation of a new bond-trading platform, which is set up to withstand dozens of millions of transactions per month with low latency. The system processes each transaction in less than 1 millisecond.
The company needed a solution capable of supporting the sales of capitalization bonds through thousands of dealers across Brazil with a daily peak of thousands of bonds being sold due to campaigns and seasonal conditions.
BRQ and its partner BMSIX have built and continue to manage a high-availability cloud infrastructure able to expand and shrink according to the demand. Over 20 thousand bonds have been sold on a single day.
Large wholesale bank
The project’s target was to ensure that, upon complete unavailability of the main platform of banking systems in the mainframe, the bank website continues to operate, guaranteeing its online services, including checking balances, transfers and payments, are available 24/7.